Monday, October 31, 2011

Monster bookmarks and Halloween goody bags

My oldest son, Daniel, and I decided to make some Halloween goody bags for his class. They ended up taking a lot longer than we expected, but the ended up turning out great!

I had found these really cool, fun bookmarks on pinterest...here, and am so glad we tried them! They turned out amazing!!

Here are the bookmarks:


And here are the finished goody bags:

Daniel and I had a lot of fun putting these together!! His class just loved them!! I am entering these into The Paper Variety's current challenge...create a cute or spooky Halloween project!!

For the bookmarks, I used:
  • The Paper Studio cardstock
  • The paper Studio pp
  • scissors, glue and circle cutter
For the Goody bags, I used:
  • The Paper Studio, patterned paper
  • Stampabilities stamps
Thanks for stopping by!! 


3 comments :

  1. What a great idea, I love these book marks and would never had thought to do a side piece for it. Love them hope the kids loved them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great idea and they are absolutely adorable. Thanks so much for joining us this week at The Paper Variety.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You both did a great job the bookmarks are way cute with the big eyes and spikey teeth lol I am sure the kids were so excited to get this little treat! Tx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by!